This is your chance to join a successful start-up company as the first full-time marketing expert. We’re looking for a SaaS Marketing Manager in B2B to own, to develop and to boost our marketing activities. You will be responsible for planning and executing all marketing activities at Spatineo with the goal of increasing sales and finding new customers. You will own the marketing part of our sales funnel. You will be in charge of attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing those leads to close into customers, planning and executing digital marketing, maintaining Spatineo website, using SEO, creating newsletter, leveraging social media but also utilising more traditional marketing like conferences, fairs and direct mailings. You will work closely with our VP of Sales & Marketing and sales team. In your team you will have a part-time marketing assistant. This position is located in Helsinki, Finland.
- Creating and executing a marketing plan to meet our business targets
- Grow new leads and nurture them, for instance by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, A/B testing, web analytics, lead generation content, social media, conferences, blog posts, webinars etc.
- Optimize our marketing process
- Work closely with sales to meet our business targets and to calculate and improve conversion rate
- Build rich content that attracts the right audience to our channels (including customer stories, blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.)
- To create an involved Spatineo community
- Direct marketing to create awareness and to create leads
- Represent Spatineo in different events and conferences
- PR, visibility and brand
- Competition tracking
- Event management
Desired Skills and Experience
The position offers an opportunity to join an exciting company early on and to grow as the company grows. To apply submit your application on LinkedIn (see link below). Applications with motivation letters and CVs are preferred. Apply by the 8th of February.