Join a fast growing cloud software start-up company in an exciting inside sales role. The company is based in Helsinki and currently employs 8 people. Your responsibility is to acquire new customers in Spain, Portugal & Italy for our quality assurance SaaS-solutions for spatial web services. Please see www.spatineo.com for more information about our offering. You will be based in Helsinki and you reach out to the customers using telephone, video conference, email and other digital means. In addition you will attend on-site all relevant geospatial conferences in the target markets to create leads and awareness. You’re ultimately measured on the number of new customers signed.
- Contacting new potential customers
- Handling inbound contacts and turning them into sales prospects
- Presenting the solution via internet / videoconference
- Setting-up trials and supporting the potential customers throughout the sales process
- Closing deals
- Participating in marketing to create new leads
- Attending relevant geospatial conferences in Europe
- Reporting on your sales activities and ongoing sales process using our CRM system
Qualification for the position:
- Goal-oriented and result-driven team player who’s driven by a chance to constantly learn more, to develop own skills, to serve the customers and to win new deals
- Completed business/IT studies at least on a B.Sc. level. Studies and/or know-how in the field of geoinformatics or spatial web technologies is an advantage
- General understanding of cloud computing concepts
- Good verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong written communication skills
- Native speaker of Spanish or Portuguese and fluent English & understanding the local business culture
- Willingness to occasionally travel and attend sales events or exhibitions
- Ability to work independently
- Previous sales experience is an advantage but not necessarily required. Basic know-how of solution selling is required.
The positions offer an opportunity to join an exciting company early on and to grow as the company and the sales grows. For questions and sending your application please contact Kristian Jaakkola (VP, Sales & Marketing), Kristian.email@example.com, +358 40 5297497. Apply by 6th of January.