View the recording of the webinar at http://bit.ly/webinar3_recording
Performance testing is a cost-efficient way to get more out of your current investments in your Spatial Web Services. None of Spatineo Performance users needed new software or hardware investments. Instead, they could boost the performance of the existing system by modifying the configuration of their services. In this webinar, you’ll learn how to use performance testing to get all out of your existing Spatial Web Services without any additional investments.
- Intro: Why and when is performance testing needed?
- Presenting Spatineo Performance
- Case: Finnish Meteorological Institute
- What raised a need for performance testing?
- How were the tests performed?
- What kind of performance issues were identified?
- What was done to correct these issues and how it affected the performance and quality of service?
- Q&A and discussion