Who are we? – Tiina Le
1.) Name, title and when did you start working at Spatineo?
Hi everyone, my name is Tiina Le and I work for us as an HR Specialist. I started working at the end of February 2022, which is just over six months ago.
2.) What do you do at Spatineo in practice? Tell us what kind of cases, projects and work you will be doing in the future!
My work involves basically everything from the field of HR. In the past months, I’ve taken care of catering, organised birthday parties and various events for our employees, commissioned Spatineo hoodies and drink bottles for us, recruited new employees, organised onboarding for new employees and developed processes to make onboarding even better. Big themes in my work include employer branding, including employee and job seeker experience, pay and benefits, occupational health, process development and supporting management and team leaders.
3.) What is the best thing about your work?
Definitely the variety and independence. My job description is really broad at the moment because I’m the first one in this role, which gives me the freedom to do my job.
4.) And the best thing about Spatineo?
The people and the working culture. I can’t speak for others, but personally I find our working community and atmosphere open, healthy and safe. Healthy because of the way we tackle overtime and constantly monitor workload. Also, no one is expected to be perfect, and mistakes are also welcome (which is an important skill for a perfectionist like me to learn).
5.) What are the largest changes in work culture within the past few years that affected you the most, and what kind of changes do you see happening in the future?
Personally, I am happy that the work culture is becoming more and more human. That’s the way it should be, because well-being is holistic. There is no such thing as well-being at work and well-being in one’s leisure time, there is only one well-being. When an employee is well at work, he is well at home, and vice versa. I also think it’s great how people dare to talk more openly about exhaustion and stress nowadays.
I hope that this change is here to stay and, although the direction is right, there is still a lot to be done to make people better at work.
- Who are we? – Marfa DontsovaMarfa is Spatineo’s All-Star Data Consultant who has specialized in data modelling and visualization. Read more about Marfa’s expertise now!
- Who are we? – Tiina LeTina Le is Spatineo’s HR Specialist, and her work involves making Spatineo a great place to work! Read more about Tiina and her work from out blog!
- Who are we? – Ilkka RinneIlkka Rinne is a longstanding GIS & Data guru, and he has seen almost everything when comes to IT and the development of data.
- Who are we? – Ilkka KortelainenWhat does a GIS Consultant Trainee does as Spatineo? Meet Ilkka and read more about his work!
- Who are we? – Gerald “Junnu” LeeWho is Gerald Lee and what technologies are his specialty at Spatineo?
- Who are we? – Stanley FestusWho is Stanley Festus and what technologies are his speciality at Spatineo?